During my Ph.D., I have been working mostly on the combinatorics and geometry of symmetric spaces and their embeddings. This theory, based in part on fundamental contributions of R. W. Richardson and T. A. Springer, generalizes some of the classic algebraic combinatorics of the symmetric group related to Schubert calculus.
I also have interests in number theory and computational complexity. Below are links to my papers.
- Ternary arithmetic, factorization, and the class number one problem, 2020.
- Sects, rooks, pyramids, partitions and paths for type DIII clans, with Ozlem Ugurlu, 2019.
- Sects, with Mahir Can, 2018. (To appear in Journal of Algebra)
- Sects and lattice paths over the Lagrangian Grassmannian, with Ozlem Ugurlu. Elecronic Journal of Combinatorics, Vol. 27, P1.51 (2020).
- A filtration on equivariant Borel-Moore homology, with Mahir Can and Yildiray Ozan, 2018. Forum of Mathematics, Sigma, 7, E18.